It’s almost July and I can’t even believe that. It feels like this year just started and it’s already half over. There has been so much that has happened in the first half of the year.
Here’s a few things that happened since the beginning of the year that I never dreamed would have happened.
- I signed up for the NYC Marathon Lottery and got in. EEK! You can read about that here.
- Training for my second marathon…never thought I’d do that again.
- Signed up for some cross training with OrangeTheory Fitness and I absolutely love it.
- Took a leap and went through some testing with InsideTracker. You can read about the results here and go to InsideTracker here.
- Work got out of control busy and I’m still learning new things.
- I’m no where near the half way point of my 1,000 mile challenge for 2015.
- Started this blog. Who would have thunk!
- Ran 2 half marathons 8 days apart. That was crazy! Who thought that was a good idea?!
- Will attempt something crazier, a 5k on a Friday, 13.1 on a Saturday, and then a 5k on a Sunday in September. I know…who signs up for this stuff?!
- Having a blast!
Things are constantly moving and forever changing. No sooner do you have a plan then it always changes. I hope the second half of 2015 is fun and adventurous and enjoyable. Here’s to the next 6 months!