I’ve been slacking and was tagged a few weeks ago on IG by 2 of my friends to share 20 facts about me. So to go along with yesterday’s post of 7 questions about my running favorites. So here we go…20 Facts!
1. I have a love/hate relationship with running. I hate it when I’m running and love the way it makes me feel after.
2. I got my college degree in Recreation and Parks Management.
3. I love dogs and miss the one my family had for years before she crossed the rainbow bridge in 2012.
4. I swam competitively for years and in college.
5. I want to do a Ragnar race.
6. I bought my condo a year ago and I still haven’t moved everything I need to.
7. I am a Disney lover! I will take any opportunity to go to Disney!
8. I swam internationally in a meet in Spain.
9. I love planning out my race outfits around Sparkle Athletic’s skirts and visors.
10. My favorite place to buy food is Trader Joe’s.
11. I played French Horn for 2 years.
12. I have coached swimming for 16 years.
13. I go on reading binges where I can’t stop reading book after book and then I won’t read for a few months again.
14. I love my Garmin Forerunner 220, I use to have a Nike GPS watch and loved that too.
15. I currently work in the aviation field.
16. My first ever running race was the 2012 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Go big or go home right?
17. I was crazy enough to run 2 half marathons 8 days apart in March.
18. I took a chance and signed up for the NYC Marathon Lottery and got in. This will be marathon #2 for me.
19. I love to travel and have a travel bucket list.
20. I have the most amazing mom. She will drop everything if my sister or I need her.
So there you have it! 20 facts about me that you may not have known before. 😀