Last week I shared 5 non running things about me here, this week I’m sharing my 5 favorite things as of March 2015.
- Starbucks offering coconut milk for their drinks! Such a difference this has made! I love that they are offering this to their customers now.
- York Peppermint Patties minis! OMG! Such a great find. I know it took me awhile but wow! A must for my snack drawer!
- Trader Joe’s White Cheddar Popcorn! Yummy! Another great find for my snack drawer. I could eat a whole bag if I wasn’t careful.
- I love everything by Sparkle Athletic! I now have amassed several skirts, 2 visors, a pair of shwings, 3 sets of arm warmers, numerous shirts and tanks, and several pairs of race legs! You can never have enough sparkle!
- My foam roller! Oh my! Ever since I started lifting again. I’ve needed every bit of foam rolling I can get. It’s helped so much with recovery after my runs and so I can’t wait to see what it does for me after lifting. Such an asset to any athlete’s arsenal.
These are just a few of my favorite things! Don’t be afraid to share what your favorite things are! I want to hear all about them!